Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Work Begins

Before the opportunity for me to go to Ellerslie was even presented, I had a job offer from Nathan and Jenelle Baughman. They asked if I would be willing to spend a month helping Janelle out with there two baby girls while Nathan worked.
I wasn't really sure about it at first. Then after I got excepted into Ellerslie God showed me that this was how I could come up with the first $1000 that I needed within thirty days of getting excepted.
I already had four hundred in the bank and Nathan and Janelle agreed that they could pay me six.
This was really a blessing!

I had been working on raising more, but then my Dad got really sick and I had to help Mom allot with the kids (watching them while she took Dad to the doctor, taking them to and from counseling, speech, etc.) So, haven't really had much of a chance to work.
Thankfully Dad is now on the mend and I am TOTALLY open to any jobs that God brings my way:D

I am very blessed to have been given a job helping Miss Sophi Watters clean houses. It's only one day a week but ; "Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin" (Zac 4:10)



Thank you all SO much for your prayers!!



Love, God bless and have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. Praise God! I am in prayer for you for continued provision.

    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THE DOORS HE WILL OPEN UP TO YOU...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gabi and Alisha for your continued prayers and support!

    ReplyDelete